Services that cultivate unique philosophies independent of LINE
- DemaecanDemaecan is an online-to-offline (O2O) service that allows users to quickly and conveniently order and get food delivered from nearby restaurants to their homes.
- MLUMLU(Machine Learning Universe) provides a standard platform for LINE's machine learning tasks.
- MYBRIDGEmyBridge enables users to keep a digital database of their business cards just by taking photos of them. The app’s logo symbolizes the bridging of business cards.
- UNBLOCK & UNCHAINLaunched in 2018, “unblock” and “unchain” are LINE subsidiaries that specialize in further cultivating the communications platform’s blockchain technology. The bold logo type with a black backdrop emphasizes the platforms’ unparalleled potential in accelerating blockchain-related growth.
- MARKTAs a subsidiary of LINE, MarkT is responsible for developing some of LINE’s most beloved products. The logo design reflects innovation in the service’s pursuit of adopting an essential role in the present and future lives of consumers.
- OXIIReleased in 2018, Oxii is an all-round web portal service launched in Vietnam. The platform provides users with information on a variety of topics with the purpose of providing for all of the user’s information needs in the online sphere. The name “Oxii” stems from “oxygen.” Much like the essential element after which it was named, Oxii serves to provide for the user’s every needs and become an ingrained part of their information consumption.
- LINKLINK is a cryptocurrency developed independently by LINE. Its name originates from the conception of the service as an entity that serves to connect. The circles seen in the design symbolize currency, and while overlapping, are an extension of one another. In terms of the LINK brand identity, the circles ultimately represent synergy and the boundless potential of the cryptocurrency ecosystem.